Thursday 4 October 2007

Brackets.

So. Sososo. An introduction to a blog containing my poetry and sundry other written expressions? No. No, I don't think I will. You can have the poetry but you will never have my soul. Tosser. Ha! X

I thought there was one brewing,
Boiling over, unmanned, stewing.

No one else mown so cleanly just
Solid, scattered with pink frost

While trailing ‘others nights apart, outside,
Wary of life and words that lie beside

Empty halves and piled up pillows.
Reluctant even to come to blows.

Impaired intact divisive decision
Denied the body force of binding vision.

My right and left hung insecure
By distant doubts and architecture.

I thought there was one brewing,
Boiling over, unmanned, stewing.

Wrecked in stirred contraptions,
Careering loss in mannered factions,

Teasing status to upright reception
Of curls in permanent reflection,

All the while, noting potency.
Floating air in stocky currency

Exchanged in bed for rockets
And hope. Smiley face, brackets.

No comments: